Thoughtful Gifts for Mother's Day
I love this quote! Your mom is one-of-kind. Everyone has a mom, but you only have one!
Have you started thinking about what you'd like to do to honor her this Mother's Day?
Secret Garden Pendant Necklace - a one-of-kind design that captures the spirit of the poem perfectly.
My mom lives across the country, so I am working on a surprise for her this week to make sure it arrives in plenty of time this year!
Here are 5 simple gift ideas to honor your mom on May 12th:
- Nothing beats a Hallmark moment - write your mom a letter sharing your fondest childhood memories or lessons you've learned from her. (As a mom, nothing makes me happier than knowing my kids listened to my sage words of advice!)
- I love using my apps to create photo gifts! Using Instragram, Typic or BubbleFrame and Printicular apps - you can take a photo, add in a quote and print them at your local Walgreens in a cute 4 x 4 format! You could create a banner by attaching them to twine with little clips.
- Create a "Me Moment" kit - include a soothing tea, decadent chocolates and a small journal.
- Make your mom a container garden with flowers that symbolize the birth months of you and your siblings.
- Repay your mom for all those homemade cookies from back in day with something sweet from your kitchen. These Merinque Nests with Strawberries looks quite lovely!
No matter what you do to cherish your mom, she will just be happy to hear from you or spend time with you on Mother's Day - because after all, she is an amazing mom, isn't she?
Does your mom love jewelry? Why not add in an original Humblebeads design to your Mother's Day gift? Check out my collection of one-of-kind jewelry designs that I just added to my website today.